Posted on: October 19, 2019
Description Job Description:Leidos and The Government Assistant
Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - Strategic National
Stockpile (SNS) Group currently has an opening for a Logistics
Analyst to work in our Atlanta office.--Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform PC and web based monitoring of system to ensure program
stability and reliability of Sensaphones
- Test systems to localized and diagnose causes of
- Perform system upgrades, equipment calibrations, and
performance maintenance on BIO-MED and Telephonic equipment.
- Coordinate with locations to validate proper communication
channels met requirements (e.g. POTS line)
- Create, manage and maintain equipment maintenance databases and
- Provide subject matter expertise in workgroups for replacement
of customer systems interface
- Provide planning, provisioning requirements, determination,
acquisition, distribution, accountability, and ultimately issue for
consumption, retention, or disposal of medical materials.
- Manage, regulate, and coordinate, supplies, equipment, or other
medical material designed to respond to a variety of biological,
chemical, or radiological agents.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control to ensure
partners or state agencies adequately maintain SNS inventory.
- Develop requirements that include cost savings, time analysis,
and efficiencies for the maintenance operation program that
supports public health emergency response program.
- Facilitate response to alerts from remote monitoring devices
- Perform minor telecommunications system checks with the support
of phone-based technical experts.
- Perform visual inspections for corrosion and/or damage on
temperature monitoring equipment.
- Operate an analog phone line test set and temperature standard
thermometer to maintain cGMP requirements.
- Perform on-going quality assurance/quality control checks,
inventories and inspections to ensure medical material stock was
rotated, kept within potency shelf-life limits and environmental
and security conditions were maintained.Basic
Qualifications:Bachelors degree with at least 1 year of related
experiencePreferred Qualifications:3+ years of experience in
related fieldKnowledge in Logistics systemsKnowledge in hardware
and software troubleshootingKnowledge in Microsoft Office suites to
include AccessExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for
Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 75% of the
timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ProfessionalJob Family:LogisticsLeidos is a Fortune 500--
information technology, engineering, and science solutions and
services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in
the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health
markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for
government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston,
Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19
billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more
information, visit www.Leidos.com.Pay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
More details are available here.Leidos will never ask you to
provide payment-related information at any part of the employment
application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only
through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If
you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for
payment-related information or any other personal information,
please report the email to email@example.com.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis
prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with
Keywords: Leidos, Smyrna , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!