Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Repro Products
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI) is seeking a Digital Marketing
Specialist who will be responsible for setting up and optimizing
complex marketing automations, using data analytics to report on
and improve the effectiveness of RPI's digital marketing efforts
and keeping our websites updated while implementing SEO to grow
traffic and awareness. -This position reports to the Marketing
Director and requires exemplary writing skills, a strong
understanding of data analysis procedures and an ability to drive
new customer acquisition and customer retention programs. This is
an in-person position in our Smyrna HQ office, working 8 - 5,
M-F.Repro Products is a dynamic, locally-owned business comprised
of four principal business units: CAD Software and Training, Xerox
Office and Production equipment, Wide Format Equipment and Service
and Reprographics and Printing Services. -The successful candidate
will be a zealous online proponent for each of the business units
ensuring interesting and substantive content among social media
platforms, including: LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and
- Formulate and manage the company's social marketing community
growth and implement and integrate new programs, strategies and
- Assist in the execution and promotion of new content and other
pertinent information via the corporate website, blogs and social
- Oversee all online advertising, including pay-per-click;
increase quality in clicks and conversions for improved ROI.
- Ensure all website content is up to date and meets
manufacturer's requirements whether company-generated or populated
through content syndication.
- Analyze website traffic and modify website design to maximize
traffic, customer satisfaction and sales generation in support of
assigned marketing initiatives.
- Review competitive websites and social media and collect
marketing intelligence regarding competitive position.
- Monitor and report on email metrics such as open, click,
opt-out, and conversion rates. -Create and manage marketing lists
in CRM and manage Excel lists for email marketing.
- Create video content for website and social media
posts.Skills:This individual should possess a BS or BA in
Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, and 2+ years of
experience in marketing with emphasis on web or interactive
marketing. -Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written
communication skills and understanding of SEO, social media
marketing and email marketing.
- Social media management and branded content strategy
development and execution across major channels (LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- SEO/SEM Technology experience critical such as Google AdWords,
Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Foundational understanding of responsive web design, software
and application development, Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML
- Proficiency in Wordpress, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop and
- Experience administering a Marketing Automation (MA) tool such
as ClickDimensions, Marketo, or Hubspot.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or other CRM tool) is a
plus.We offer paid vacations and holidays. We have health, dental,
life, vision insurance, 401K and credit union. We are a Drug Free
Workplace and EOE and e-verify. -
Keywords: Repro Products, Smyrna , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!